To spy on a Trump aide, the FBI pursued a dossier rumor the press shot down as ‘bullshit’
- The FBI treated as suspicious Carter Page’s 2016 trip to Moscow involving his speech at the New Economic School, above, where President Obama also once spoke. But that tip about Page was dismissed by the Washington Post’s sources as “bullshit.” Later the paper wasn’t so skeptical.
MSNBC analyst calls on AG to indict Trump to ‘help’ Dems, lets slip that Jan 6 rioters just ‘picknickers’
Democrats need a little help from their friends in the U.S. Justice Department to avoid electoral disaster in the November elections because the outcome could be no picnic for the radical left.
January 6 Committee ‘Is violating the Constitution’
Sunday, conservative talk Mark Levin opened his FNC “Life, Liberty, & Levin” program by criticizing the January 6 House Select Committee and congressional Democrats for promoting a “political agenda” against former President Donald Trump.
Durham unmasks alliance between media, Democrat dirt diggers that triggered false Russia story
- Court filings show plan to introduce evidence that Clinton campaign flooded media with “unverified derogatory information” on Trump.
You cannot reason with a Trump supporter
You can not reason with a Trump supporter. They believe that a Lying Criminal who doesn’t give a flying fuck about them was sent to them by God. Don’t try to reason. Just Vote. Vote like our Democracy depends on it. Because it does.
Rob Reiner, via Twitter
McConnell lauded Dems for launching Trump impeachment trial
Establishment Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY) reportedly lauded the Democrats for launching Donald Trump’s impeachment trial after January 6.
Biden’s new ATF nominee said Donald Trump wouldn’t even allow Muhammad Ali ‘to come into America’
Monday was President Joe Biden’s big presentation on gun control, since that’s the No. 1 issue facing Americans today, after inflation, gas prices, Ukraine, the border, and just about anything else you could think of. Biden daintily picked up a ghost gun to show to reporters (that it’s just another gun) and also named his new pick to lead the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms after his last pick, David Chipman, flamed out and withdrew his name from consideration thanks to some racist remarks uncovered by Stephen Gutowski at The Reload.
Media’s ‘7-hour gap’ story in White House logs turns out to be hoax: CNN
The establishment media were abuzz this week with stories about a “seven-hour gap” in White House switchboard logs on January 6, but on Thursday night it emerged that the gap was likely the result of using ordinary landlines and cell phones.
FEC fines Hillary Clinton, DNC for lying about funding of Trump-Russia dossier hoax
The Federal Election Commission has fined Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee for violating federal law by lying in reports about its funding of the since-discredited Steele Dossier, a newly issued memo showed.
CIA officer who signed Hunter Biden laptop letter claims credit for Trump loss
One of the former CIA officers who signed a letter claiming stories about a laptop allegedly belonging to Hunter Biden were disinformation says he helped swing the 2020 election away from President Donald Trump.
CNN analyst Asha Rangappa manages to tie Will Smith smacking Chris Rock at the Oscars to Trump
You just knew that the incident at the Oscars where Will Smith smacked Chris Rock would leave many of the hottest takes in its wake. Because Donald Trump continues to live rent-free in so many heads, what happened at the Academy Awards last night was bound to be tied to the 45th president in some fashion. Among the takes along those lines is this one from CNN analyst Asha Rangappa:
Penn State comms professor calls for assassination of Trump: ‘Should’ve been Lincoln’d’
- Furness wrote, “Should’ve been Lincoln’d five minutes later,” referring to the assassination of President Abraham Lincoln in 1865.
While in Brussels, Joe Biden attacks Donald Trump by repeating the ‘very fine people’ lie, saying that was the moment he decided to run for president.
While in Brussels, Joe Biden attacks Donald Trump by repeating the “very fine people” lie, saying that was the moment he decided to run for president.
Townhall.com, via Twitter
Ninth Circuit affirms Trump victory in legal feud with Stormy Daniels
The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit affirmed a victory for former President Donald Trump in his legal feud with pornographic actress Stormy Daniels.
No apologies, no remorse from 51 intel officials who spread disinformation to blunt Hunter Biden laptop revelations
- “The officials … signed a letter saying that the laptop ‘has the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation’.”
Project Veritas questions possible media-govt. collusion on Jan. 6
The latest report by Project Veritas is raising questions about possible collusion between the mainstream media and government agencies to discredit Donald Trump and Republican voters. A new investigation by the non-profit journalism enterprise revealed mainstream media knew that FBI informants were inside the capitol during the January 6 protest.
New York Times reporter says Steele pee tape doesn’t exist
New York Times reporter Matthew Rosenberg said the infamous “pee tape” from Christopher Steele’s anti-Trump dossier “doesn’t exist,” according to the latest video released by Project Veritas.
CIA/NSA sources involved with Trump ‘pee tape’ and ‘Leftist sh*t’ at The Times
- Rosenberg on infamous pee tape: “It involved CIA and NSA. It involved Trump and involved that ridiculous, like, ‘pee tape’, which of course doesn’t exist.”
- Rosenberg: “I think there’s like a real internal tug of war [at NYT] between, like the reasonable people and some of the crazier leftist sh*t that’s worked its way in there.”
- Rosenberg said his collogues at the NYT were “not the clearest thinkers, some of them” before calling the people that end up at the paper “very neurotic people.”
- Rosenberg on colleague Adam Goldman: “He’s a terrible writer…He’s just not good at conceptualizing things. He’s not good with words. It’s a skill. It’s a hard one.”
- Rosenberg on the NYT’s ongoing lawsuit with Project Veritas: “James O’Keefe, that was a f*ck up. We may well lose that one.”
4 new things we just learned about the Special Counsel Investigation
- When will the corrupt media begin reporting on this biggest political scandal of the last century?
Ratcliffe says ‘all kinds of intelligence’ showed ‘fake Russia collusion’
The U.S. government possessed a wealth of intelligence showing bogus allegations of collusion between former President Donald Trump and Russia, former Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe said, referring to his time overseeing the nation’s spy apparatus.