Yet more indefensible conduct by Donald Trump revealed this morning.Continue reading “Yet more indefensible conduct by Donald Trump”
Washington, D.C. – A senior FBI official has abruptly resigned, The Washington Times reported late Monday, amidst allegations he showed improper political bias during the bureau’s investigation into information recovered from the hard drive of a laptop left by Hunter Biden in a Delaware computer repair shop.Continue reading “Top FBI official ousted amid charges of bias in Hunter Biden investigation”
- Former FBI official Peter Strzok says “any competent foreign intelligence service” would have tried to enter Mar-a-Lago.
- He cited Russia, China, Iran, and Cuba as possible countries that these agents came from.
- 79 percent of Americans say that they the 2020 election results would have been different had the Hunter Biden story not been suppressed.
- Zuckerberg appeared this week on the Joe Rogan Experience podcast.
Over the course of this summer, the nation has been transfixed by the House select committee’s hearings on the events of Jan. 6, 2021, and how or whether Donald Trump might face accountability for what happened that day. The Justice Department remained largely silent about its investigations of the former president until this month, when the F.B.I. searched his home in Palm Beach, Fla., in a case related to his handling of classified documents. The spectacle of a former president facing criminal investigation raises profound questions about American democracy, and these questions demand answers.Continue reading “Donald Trump is not above the law”
There is growing evidence that the FBI ordered a crackdown of any investigation and any coverage of Hunter Biden’s laptop computer leading up to the 2020 presidential election. Click here to join Todd’s private Facebook group for Conservatives.Continue reading “Facebook suppressed Hunter Biden story after visit from FBI”
- This would be quite the turnabout given that for more than five years Halper has avoided indictment for lying to the FBI.
- “I have therefore decided not to honor the former President’s ‘protective’ claim of privilege,” acting National Archivist Debra Steidel Wall wrote Trump’s team in May.
- A look at the FBI’s last six years shows a pattern of irredeemable corruption.
- Author Tristan Justice profile