A three-judge appeals court panel has ruled that House Democrats can obtain grand-jury material that was redacted in Robert Mueller’s special counsel report.Continue reading “Lid comes off! Now Dems can see redacted secrets in Mueller report”
Rep. Devin Nunes, the top Republican on the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, thinks the FBI’s Trump-Russia probe began before the agency’s publicly stated July 2016 start date.Continue reading “GOP Rep. Nunes believes FBI probe into Trump campaign began in late 2015, not 2016”
- He tried to meddle in the 2020 election. It’s crazy to say that you have to let him participate in the 2020 election in order to render a verdict on his attempt to cheat in it.
- Waters called for impeachment years before President Trump called Ukraine. In an interview with Glamour, she discusses the probe, the election, and her own vindication.
- ‘I’m not talking about the FBI necessarily, but intelligence agencies more broadly,’ Barr said.
- A Friday expose from the New York Times reveals that the FBI investigation of Trump for alleged treason was little more than retaliation against the president for lawfully firing an incompetent and ethically challenged FBI director.
Some presidents have really bad years.Continue reading “Op-Ed: 2019 will be the worst year of Donald Trump’s life”
- Also laments that elite Republicans are joining Democrats.
We need to talk about a forbidden subject: the legitimacy of the current president.Continue reading “Was the 2016 election legitimate? It’s now definitely worth asking the question”
- The president understands the stakes of the Russia story more clearly than most of his followers.
Nothing matters — until something matters. Helsinki is that something, and it will not stop mattering soon.Continue reading “Trump’s crisis of legitimacy”