- He agreed that there was ‘no “there” there.’
Whatever happened to the original Michael Flynn interview with the FBI?Continue reading “This is how Mueller’s office avoided turning over the FBI’s original 302 to Michael Flynn’s legal team”
- Former FBI executive says memo shows probe should never have been opened up “in a million years.”
(Washington, DC) Judicial Watch announced today that it received the “electronic communication” (EC) that officially launched the counterintelligence investigation, termed “Crossfire Hurricane,” of President Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign. The document, which was written by former FBI official Peter Strzok and was obtained as the result of a Judicial Watch FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) lawsuit against the FBI and DOJ for: “The Electronic Communication that initiated the counterintelligence investigation of President Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign.” (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Justice (No. 1:19-cv-02743)).Continue reading “Judicial Watch lawsuit forces declassification and release of “Electronic Communication” used to launch Obama Administration’s spy operation on President Trump’s 2016 campaign”
- Newly declassified portions of a key Susan Rice email confirm that Michael Flynn was personally targeted during a January 5 Oval Office meeting with Obama.
House Democrats told the Supreme Court on Monday they need access to secret grand jury materials because they are still investigating President Donald Trump in connection with Russia “collusion” and may want to impeach him, again.Continue reading “House Democrats tell Supreme Court they may impeach Trump again by 2021”
- Susan Rice’s bizarre Inauguration Day email about that meeting helps explain the campaign of leaks, lies, and obstruction that followed.
(TNS) Attorney General William Barr gave a wide-ranging interview to Fox News’ Laura Ingraham on Wednesday, in which he discussed a great many things and provided lots of insight into various subjects.Continue reading “AG Barr on Spygate probe: ‘One of the greatest travesties in American history’ was committed against Donald Trump”
- Flynn collusion ruled out, Steele dossier debunked in January 2017, more than two years before Mueller announced it.