In response to President Trump’s commutation of Roger Stone’s prison sentence last week, the Russia investigation’s two lead prosecutors published op-eds in the nation’s top newspapers that fueled the collusion narrative their own investigation failed to validate. As they chided Stone and others for alleged deceptions, both Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller and one of his top deputies, Andrew Weissmann, made claims greatly at odds with their official report, discrepancies that they did not acknowledge.Continue reading “Mueller and Weissmann op-eds greatly at odds with their report and evidence”
- Senate investigators seeking to obtain FBI notes, emails from summer 2016 detailing first interactions with Steele’s Russia research.
- He agreed that there was ‘no “there” there.’
Whatever happened to the original Michael Flynn interview with the FBI?Continue reading “This is how Mueller’s office avoided turning over the FBI’s original 302 to Michael Flynn’s legal team”
- Former FBI executive says memo shows probe should never have been opened up “in a million years.”
(Washington, DC) Judicial Watch announced today that it received the “electronic communication” (EC) that officially launched the counterintelligence investigation, termed “Crossfire Hurricane,” of President Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign. The document, which was written by former FBI official Peter Strzok and was obtained as the result of a Judicial Watch FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) lawsuit against the FBI and DOJ for: “The Electronic Communication that initiated the counterintelligence investigation of President Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign.” (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Justice (No. 1:19-cv-02743)).Continue reading “Judicial Watch lawsuit forces declassification and release of “Electronic Communication” used to launch Obama Administration’s spy operation on President Trump’s 2016 campaign”
- Newly declassified portions of a key Susan Rice email confirm that Michael Flynn was personally targeted during a January 5 Oval Office meeting with Obama.
House Democrats told the Supreme Court on Monday they need access to secret grand jury materials because they are still investigating President Donald Trump in connection with Russia “collusion” and may want to impeach him, again.Continue reading “House Democrats tell Supreme Court they may impeach Trump again by 2021”
- Susan Rice’s bizarre Inauguration Day email about that meeting helps explain the campaign of leaks, lies, and obstruction that followed.