- Memos show Clinton-DNC effort to tie Trump to Russia began as early as May 2016 in Ukraine, but Mueller didn’t include in final report.
- A source said Brennan’s handwritten notes were taken after briefing Obama on the matter
Evidence continues to mount that Trump was been victimized by rogue and lawless government actors throughout his entire presidencyContinue reading “Stunning revelations expose FBI’s Trump probe as dirtiest political trick in U.S. history”
- Agent says Flynn case should have been shut down but FBI kept it open without legal grounds.
The Justice Department on Thursday released a summary of its interview of a former FBI special agent who revealed damaging information on the initial FBI counterintelligence and Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigations into Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Michael Flynn.Continue reading “10 disturbing revelations from FBI Special Agent William Barnett on the FBI’s Michael Flynn Probe”
Former CIA Director John Brennan personally edited a crucial section of the intelligence report on Russian interference in the 2016 election and assigned a political ally to take a lead role in writing it after career analysts disputed Brennan’s take that Russian leader Vladimir Putin intervened in the 2016 election to help Donald Trump clinch the White House, according to two senior U.S. intelligence officials who have seen classified materials detailing Brennan’s role in drafting the document.Continue reading “Secret Report: How CIA’s Brennan overruled dissenting analysts who concluded Russia favored Hillary”
- Flynn probe was supposed to be shut down in November 2016, and analysts became worried when superiors kept it open without cause.
- Newly disclosed internal FBI notes and text messages detail the extent of the FBI’s desire to take down Trump and his associates at any cost.
Jonathan Winer, a former top aide to Secretary of State John Kerry who was a key conduit for disseminating the discredited Steele dossier in the U.S. government, worked as a lobbyist for Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska in years preceding the Russiagate affair. This revelation raises new questions about Russian efforts to influence American foreign policy — far afield from any Kremlin efforts to favor Donald Trump.Continue reading “Top Kerry Aide, key conduit for Steele Dossier, once worked for Russian oligarch, as did its author”
- Kevin Clinesmith will admit he altered a document involving Carter Page’s ties to the CIA.
Former FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith has agreed to plead guilty to a charge of altering a document in the Russia collusion probe, the first criminal case to be brought in the investigation of U.S. Attorney John Durham, two sources told Just the News.Continue reading “Ex-FBI lawyer to plead guilty to altering evidence in Russia probe”