Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi said Tuesday that the nation could not “accept” another term from President Trump if the country wants to remain “faithful” to the Constitution.Continue reading “Pelosi: ‘We cannot accept a second term for Donald Trump’”
Rep. Al Green told MSNBC Saturday that he is “concerned if we don’t impeach this president, he will get re-elected.”Continue reading “Rep. Al Green: ‘I’m concerned if we don’t impeach this president, he will get re-elected’”
- The New York Times admitted on Thursday that the Obama administration deployed multiple spies against the Trump campaign in 2016, confirming recent comments by Attorney General William Barr that ‘spying did occur’ during the campaign.
- ‘I’m not talking about the FBI necessarily, but intelligence agencies more broadly,’ Barr said.
Introduced by Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI)Continue reading “H.Res.257 — Inquiring whether the House of Representatives should impeach Donald John Trump, President of the United States of America”
Introduced by Rep. Brad Sherman (D-CA).Continue reading “H.Res.13 — Impeaching Donald John Trump, President of the United States, for high crimes and misdemeanors”
“Donald Trump, the most dangerous president in modern American history […] We are running against a president who is a pathological liar, a fraud, a racist, a sexist, a xenophobe, and someone who is undermining American democracy as he leads us in an authoritarian direction.”Bernie Sanders
- A Friday expose from the New York Times reveals that the FBI investigation of Trump for alleged treason was little more than retaliation against the president for lawfully firing an incompetent and ethically challenged FBI director.
- Progressives cheer as Congress’s new intake pledge to take the fight to Trump.
- Pelosi: ‘We shouldn’t be impeaching for a political reason, and we shouldn’t avoid impeachment for a political reason’