Multiple Democrats came out on Thursday and suggested that there may be multiple impeachments of President Donald Trump if the president is acquitted in the Senate, including if he wins re-election next November.Continue reading “Democrats plot impeaching Trump multiple times, including if he wins re-election: ‘No limit to the number of times the house can vote to impeach’”
- The House Intelligence Committee, led by Representative Adam B. Schiff, concluded in a 300-page report that President Trump tried to solicit foreign interference in the 2020 election.
- He tried to meddle in the 2020 election. It’s crazy to say that you have to let him participate in the 2020 election in order to render a verdict on his attempt to cheat in it.
Socialist Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) admitted during a Wednesday night interview on CNN that impeachment was about unifying the different factions of the Democrat Party and “preventing a potentially disastrous outcome from occurring next year.”Continue reading “Ocasio-Cortez on impeachment: ‘About preventing a potentially disastrous outcome from occurring next year’”
- Three mental health professionals who contributed to “The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump” cite recent actions that confirm their worries.
- Waters called for impeachment years before President Trump called Ukraine. In an interview with Glamour, she discusses the probe, the election, and her own vindication.
Former Vice President Joe Biden called for President Donald Trump’s impeachment Wednesday in a speech marked by some of his sharpest criticism yet of the president.Continue reading “Joe Biden calls for Trump’s impeachment for the first time”
- Trump’s call with Ukraine, explained.
- The president’s brazen attempt at cheating has taken “decide it at the ballot box” off the menu. Impeachment is imperative.
Former Republican Senator Jeff Flake said that with what the American public currently knows about President Donald Trump’s conduct in office, impeachment proceedings against him are warranted.Continue reading “Former Republican Senator Jeff Flake says Trump’s actions ‘warrant impeachment’”